is peppa pig evil?

My kid loves peppa - but I am not sure if he should be watching peppa. She seems obnoxious and mildly evil.

is peppa pig evil?
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I personally do not like Peppa Pig myself because of some things that they are showing that I'm not really comfortable with, mainly because my son isn't at the stage where he can express his opinions verbally and he just absorbs everything (including the bad examples before the good rectification)! This is actually an article by the AsianParent that I found, but I think at the end of the day, it's mainly about the parental guidance that's most important. Whatever our children watches, we should be there to be providing guidance and explaining situations etc to them whenever necessary. https://sg.theasianparent.com/is-peppa-pig-bad/

Read more

nahh, I think its harmless. its like watching harry porter or any other shows of similar genre right? I believe as long as our children understand that movies are make believe, and what's real are stuff like kindness, respect, goodness... and we model that for our kids, we are ok 👍😍

I think she is like any other child. I have watched most of the episodes and I like the way children resolve conflicts with or without adult intervention.

I enjoy Peppa pig and find that it is a lot less harmless than many other programme out there. And vocabulary is pretty good.