Do you keep, spend or deposit lo ang bao and baby bonus ? Do you set any monthly aside money for lo ?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

We don't have baby bonus so only LO's red packet, I keep in his savings account - but sadly we had a period where we couldn't manage financially so I had to withdraw to settle some insurance payments and expenses for him. Right now, I don't earn enough to set aside that extra cash back to him - but I have an endowment plan for him that I save into monthly so I guess that counts? :x

Read more

Baby bonus all spent away using CDA account. Angpow money will deduct our angpow cost, the earnings will be our child's ang pow money. Then we always "recycle" our angpow money so that no need to change new notes every year.

LO angbaos and baby bonus will be saved into her account. every month we each will put in $200. $100 into the savings account and the other $100 into CDA account. Whatever other expenses for LO will come from our pocket.

I will keep the angpow into their own bank acc. bb Bonus will 50% will go into their cda acc. another 50% will be spent buying their necessitites

VIP Member

All angpow will go to their indiviual savings. Baby Bonus will be into their CDA accounts for doc visit and cc fees

VIP Member

maybe only angbao will save it up for baby

VIP Member

Mostly deposit and spend ...(:

Spend

Deposit everything

Deposit all into bank account