Just to share my struggles .. I'm a SAHM ever since my baby Is born . He is now 8 months old . I quitted my job to be a SAHM cos I have no other help . Mil and mom not in good health . However , I really struggle being a SAHM.. Don't get me wrong , I really enjoy the bonding time with my baby , witnessing his milestones .. But I struggle becos my husband often work till quite late n I'm alone with baby most of the time till he comes home. I bring baby with me to run errands like grocery shopping etc. but I can't bring baby with me if I need to go to the salon, go for my dental appointment etc.. Not so convenient .. I've been postponing my dental appointment etc cos weekends my husband though not working but he is not a hands on father , doesn't really wanna help me with baby . I have nobody else to approach . Feel so alone . Any SAHM with same situation as me?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can feel you especially when husband is not around. when need help, also quite tough. luckily i purposely move nearer to my parents' house, hoping they can help me when i need them for a few hours. i always make sure they are well fed before i send to them to help me for 1-2 hrs. actually in fact, you can join sahm groups in facebook and also join their whatsapp groups. i joined west area as i get to connect with them, meet up for lunch when I feel lonely, we always support each other whenever we feel down. sometimes some mummies are really nice to help you out especially tompang us to buy during sales or babysit. go to facebook to search for sahm groups. i am sure you can find them.

Read more