Anybody went through this?

So i’ve had terrible morning sickness and staying at my in laws place. My in laws are not always home so there’s always no food. Before anything else, let me just put a disclaimer that i did not or expect any food to be cooked for me. I understand everyone has their own commitments and i can learn to cook if i want to. So i went back to my mother’s plce on certain days sometimes sleepover and the difference it felt is vast. I feel alot better over at my mother’s place and when i’m back here, i feel super sick again. Anyone felt like this before? I dont know how to explain it to my husband w/o making him think i’m making it up.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey Mummy, thanks for sharing this experience with us. I think the best way to handle this is to communicate it with your husband, just be honest that you are getting much proper care from your mother's house instead of MIL's. Just communicate it in such a way that he won't be offended and you wanted to resolve the problem together. Being honest to your spouse would be very crucial, especially that you are going through this pregnancy as a team together.

Read more