Bleeding at 11 weeks 2 days

Hi. I've been experiencing spots of blood on tissue at least once a week (and it was just for a day) but my last appointment about 4 weeks ago the gynae says everything is fine and there is no bleeding. However yesterday i think its by far the most i had. Should i be worried? My next appointment is in a week's time.

Bleeding at 11 weeks 2 days
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. if it's continuous dripping & flowing then its a serious concern. Also look out for clumps of blood cots too. I've been having vaginal bleeding since in my 32 weeks till now Im 35 weeks. Gynae found polyps in my cervical area & had to remove it. Straining while passing motion, coughing, urge to vomit may also cause bleeding. So important to monitor the color of discharge from vaginal etc. fresh red, pinkish, brownish.

Read more
1y ago

Best advise to get immediately from is call the Delivery suite/ward of your hospital etc. NUH KKH. they will ask the necessary qns & tell u wat to do on the spot.

You should call your gynae to do check soon. If it has been occurring once a week then it should of a concern to ask them why and do thorough check.

pls have a check asap.. I did had this issue with my first one which is due to hormones level not enough.. this can lead to miscarriage.. so dun delay

You should go to the hospital Asap.

I would go to a&e