Paranoid and worried for baby

I'm currently in my 15 week and turning 4 months next week and lately I've been feeling paranoid and worried about my baby. Like the growth how is the baby doing etc. It's been 2 weeks since my last appointment and i only managed to see my baby for only a few secs as the doc was kinda in rush which idk why😭 (I'm a subsidies pt under KKH) From the first appointment till my last i haven't had a chance to hear my baby heartbeat (anyone experience this before?) but the doctor told me my baby is ok and that everything is fine. So far I've done 2 appointment throughout my 4 months of pregnancy and i won't be having any appointment in my 4th month. My next appointment would be in 5 weeks time so i need to wait a total of 7 weeks to see my baby 😭 How do i get rid of this feeling? I tried to be positive and told myself everything would be fine. But I'm just worried. As my bump still look the same, still bloated, my body still look the same as before i was pregnant. No major changes for now but I know everyone is different and they say that if you're first time pregnant it took quite awhile for bump to show up. Throughout my journey, i haven't been experiencing any morning sickness. I mean i do have some but it wasn't that bad. only a few secs of nausea a day and prob once or twice a week. (which im thankful for) Sometimes i forget that i am pregnant 😔 I hope some mummies will be able to share their stories ❤️ #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy #advicepls #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, FTM here too!! 4 month and baby bump look the same not that obvious, have a same worries too like is my baby still there is he/she ok hahaha! i when for my Appt yesterday and gynae said baby heartbeat is healthy, u may request during your Appointment, dont worry just stay positive, eat and rest well. Do read too it helps as well..

Read more

Im seeing a pte gynae since week 8. Every apptment/followup that i have, i get to hear te heartbeat (i tot they will always do tat actually). I have seen my gynae alot because he feels the fluid is not ideal to him. I feel u because i too get paranoid n worried, breakdown for a few days after each visit though gynae says its improving...

Read more
3y ago

Im seeing at astra nw. Every time i go i remember got let me hear leh. Yup is improving but not ideal to him yet. Continue on hl, rest, eat n drink more fluid 😂

Is your gynae a private gynae? It seems like he/she is too busy? Do you want to consider a change? You should be able to hear your baby’s heartbeat from any appointment at week 8 onwards. Meanwhile, don’t worry too much. Try to be positive as it might affect your baby if you’re stressed. Take care dear!

Read more
3y ago

Welcome! Take good care. Hope you can hear baby’s heartbeat in the next scan.

Your gynae in kkh or? Don’t worry, I think you can request to hear the heartbeat during the next scan?

3y ago

Im also edd in aug! Haha