Dear Mommies

I've always known that for better or worse I'll get pregnant between the age of 25-28(my bf/awasa or Wala). I was 20 when I was contemplating, about it, that's my ideal age to get pregnant so I made sure that when the time comes my sss, Philheath and pagibig are up to date. Who would have thought that it'll come true. I got pregnant at the age of 25. I wasn't shocked to be a single mom. I never thought to have a family by this age just a baby. And I was so glad to have kept my insurance up to date. I got my 86k sss maternity benefits (I pay 4-5k to my sss monthly so don't compare), Got more than 50% off with hospital bills from Philheath, and when my son got hospitalized, few days after birth, I got another more than 50% off from Philheath in his hospital bills. Sobrang laking tulong non, so mga momshie if mag balak kayo mag buntis or buntis na kayo make sure to settle your dues not 1 month before your edd, ayusin niyo agad as soon as possible para panganganak niyo nalang problemahin niyo pag malapit na due date niyo. :)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Such a Great advice. I agree to this. Always be prepared. Kung kakayanin. mahal talaga manganak ngayon. Latelty ko lang nalaman yung sa sss. di sana malaki ang nakuha ko sa matben. Di kasi malaki nabayaran ko before. Wala rin nag advice sa akin nung bago ako mabuntis about this. πŸ˜