Is this considered mask of pregnancy? Ever since I got pregnant it's just been accumulating more and more across my tummy and thighs.

Post image
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Woodfield school pregnant sade Pregnant sade baby two boy name is sade baby pregnant week hospital soon January and December pregnant come  Pregnant birth January and December Pregnant sade baby two boy name is sade baby pregnant week hospital soon January and December pregnant come  PregnantPregnant sade baby two boy name is sade baby pregnant week hospital soon January and December pregnant come home  Pregnant birth January and December  and come to woodfield school how baby pregnant sade boy  and to lady now car todayPregnant sade baby two boy name is sade baby pregnant week hospital soon January and December pregnant come  Pregnant birth January and December Pregnant sade baby two boy name is sade baby pregnant week hospital soon January and December pregnant come  PregnantPregnant sade baby two boy name is sade baby pregnant week hospital soon January and December pregnant come home  Pregnant birth January and December  and come to woodfield school how baby pregnant sade boy  and to lady now car today

Read more
VIP Member

I can't really tell based on the photo if it's melasma, but it could be if it's darkened skin. It usually happens on the face, but sometimes it can happen on the forearms or parts of the body that are exposed to the sun. Melasma is usually splotchy and is triggered by hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy that increases the production of melanin (what gives skin, hair and eyes their color). Don't worry, as it should disappear after pregnancy. In the meantime, you can use sunscreen to minimize the skin darkening.

Read more

It's not very clear but it seems like it. My friend has it and I compared your photo to her skin in person it looks quite similar. Check it out with your gynae.

TapFluencer

Best to go see your doctor for a professional opinion. Pregnant women have different ways on how their bodies change so don’t suffer unnecessarily

VIP Member

looks like pregnancy mask indeed, wifey has the same thing

thanks

Is it itchy or causing any discomfort?

Check with ur doctor