Pregnancy at Week 11

I have gastric before pregnancy and usually need to eat but since pregnant i got no appetite and nausea but feel abit hungry. If i eat a bit depends what i eat(biscuit,bread)..i will tend to vomit. Sometimes is just vomit water with bit of blood. i lose weight more than 5kg since i got pregnant. Is this normal? I m so stress😣#advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I'm concerned that you vomit blood out.. May be somehow your throat somewhere is injured due to the heavy vomiting hence the blood... Ask your gynae for advice? Also, I lost 7kg in my 1st tri, now slowly gaining back the weight in 2nd tri. Not yet back to pre pregnancy weight but at least I know I'm gaining weight 😅 Let your gynae know that you are losing weight, if too jialat they will put you on drip. But my gynae tell me don't worry about not gaining weight in tri 2, after w20 will increase in weight, which is true so far!

Read more
2y ago

I also dont know why got a bit of blood and i dont have heavy vomitting. 1 day only 1 or 2 times. i hope to gain weight also. Will let my gynae know but must wait till nxt appt in march😉Thanks For your advice Cheryl.

i had it worst during 7th to 10week. can't stomach anything and nausea was bad. i eat very very little. biscuits or toasted bread with banana. that's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. sometimes only eat just once per day. i lost 6kg in my 1st trimester. gynae gave me some prenatal and vitamins to help with my baby nutrients. do speak to your gynae regarding this.

Read more
2y ago

similar to my situation. will take note and let my gynae know. Thank You