Is there anything you would change about your spouse?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The first piece of advice I will give is for you to have a ‘clear the air’ discussion with her on how her conduct has affected you emotionally. If this does not work out as you would expect, then the next step is to spy on her and I mean to spy on her discreetly. How can you track your wife’s phone without her knowing what you are up to? If you are feeling double-minded about it, you need to be honest with yourself about this. Even if she lets you handle her phone how often will you be able to keep up with the activities, she may be involved in without raising her suspicions? If you feel you are ready to face the truth by spying and tracking her phone, then I have good news for you. I will recommend you a reliable hacker who can discreetly track your wife’s phone without her ever finding out how you did this. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Need help in gaining access/passwords to Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, bbm, Yahoo Mail, Snapchat, Twitter, Hotmail,various blogs, i-cloud, apple accounts etc. Password retrieval,clear debts, pay for bills at give a way rates, breach of web host servers, firewall breaches, application cracks, change of school grades, professional hacking into institutional servers, clearing of criminal records,keylogging,tablet portable device hacks, pc hacks on any OS and ip tracking and general tracking operations. Their service knows no bound, contact them and see the outcome of the job. Contact them for the job. *Service available 24Hrs *Easy Reliable and Efficient and Trust worthy team. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Nothing too drastic -- just that these days, he is really clingy and dependent on me for all the basic stuff he used to do so well as a bachelor. He used to be able to cook awesome meals and pretty much handle lots of chores alone. I'm sure he can still do these things but he is simply too dependent on me haha. He also needs me to make decisions with him, which I find silly especially if it's regarding what colour tie to wear to work. But I love him so much no matter what. This doesn't really bother me THAT much, but for the sake of this question, why not? Haha.

Read more

The best team at recovering of Email account. Have you ever wanted to hack someone's e-mail account? Recover lost accounts Do you need someone's sensitive information? Do you want to invade a person's PayPal, Skrill, Amazon, Apple, Facebook or any other site account? We're here to present Email Password Cracker! Its in Apk, IOS, MAC, Windows, Linus format. It is easy to use and convenient. It hides IP, override 2 Step verification and auto code finders etc High grade software. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Are you in need of a professional hacker that can help you hack into your target’s phone remotely without touching or installing any spyware on the target’s phone? Then you can work with an amazing hacker that can help you hack at affordable cost and very effective services. [email protected] are the best you can ever come across. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hahaha.... This calls for a list now. But no, I think, change if at all is required should come from within. Woman has the power to change a man, and if I had wanted to do that, by hook or crook would have done that. The fact that he makes efforts to compromise and adjust to things when he thinks I am not comfortable is comforting enough.

Read more

Probably his workaholic attitude. It's good and assuring to know that he's working hard for our future but it sucks to know that he's doing it at the expense of our relationship (not seeing each other/spending time with each other)

VIP Member

His temper. He has a very explosive temper and foul mouth. The moment he opens his mouth, nothing comes out nice. Its been straining our relationship. I just wish that we could go seperate ways

Read more

The workaholicism. I read somewhere that as a consequence, it’s not uncommon for them to have major health problems including stress-induced illnesses, chronic fatigue and increased anxiety levels.

Not really because I accept him for who he is. If I want to change something about him or something is bothering me I just tell him and we eventually work on it or reach a compromise :)