295 Replies

VIP Member

I would never recommend this even if you have the most important work remember your little one are more.precious.

If u really need to run somewhere, why not babywear and allow ur child to sleep on u while u go about ur errands?

No, please don't ever leave a baby at home alone even for a short while as no one can predict anything!

VIP Member

If u see news of baby die after mummy went out for errand just a few minutes, i think u will think twice, thrice.

never risk to leave a sleeping baby alone at home. accidents can just happen within minutes and is irreversible.

No! Never ever. Babies can suddenly wake and gets into all kinds of mischief within a span of minutes.

Never please! You won't know what's gonna happen next and you won't want to regret for the rest of your life!

My mum did that to me when i was a baby, and when she's back she found me under the sofa

No. It's never ok to do something like that. Anything can happen. I'll never leave my baby out of my sight.

No way to leave any child (below age of 15) unattended. Anything can happen during that short span of time

Related Questions

Related Articles