Is 3 months too early to start sleep training? I don't have the heart to try 'crying it out'. Have you mummies tried anything else that works other than rocking him to sleep?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don't like the idea of sleep training. I believe children at such a young age cry for a reason. My girl is able to sleep through the night at 3 months old, only making a bit of noise when she's hungry. She has been fussy for the past two nights, but rather than attribute it to her "misbehaving", I believe that there is a valid reason for her to cry. I think she's in a growth spurt, according to the Wonder Weeks app. I don't have the heart to let my baby cry it out either, and think sleep training is nonsense. My baby isn't a dog.

Read more

This is a topic that has very polarizing opinions. Any parent who decided to sleep training should read up the vast amount of literature available so they can decide the course of action they wish to pursue - as their is no one right answer. Here are tips for you whichever method you choose: Be consistent Don't start until you're ready to give it your all Sickness, teething, visitors, travelling or any sort of change in their routine may set you back and cause regression.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1996)

VIP Member

It depends on what method you're using to train your baby to sleep. The Babywise method suggests from birth, but most other methods recommend from 6 months. I think it's never too early to start.

thanks