Influencer Jessica Loh lashes out on Instagram about her maid

Read now to see how she laments helper's behaviour online and then gets schooled about grace and openness. Also accompanied by a few tips to improve your relationship with your maid https://sg.theasianparent.com/domestic-helper-attitude So what are your thoughts on this? Let us know!

Influencer Jessica Loh lashes out on Instagram about her maid
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Nowadays quite a number of helper took for granted and have the thinking of coming to sg is to enjoy. There's a group in fb you can read many stories there. Myself had 2x bad experience with helper.

Super Mum

I think good communication between the employer and helper is really important, and remembering that the helper is also a person, and a treasured daughter (sometimes wife and mother too).

VIP Member

Something i learned, before hire someone, understand their background, observe them and learn how to communicate with them first. Else you'll be like chicken and duck talking to each other.

what she said n did, nothing wrong. the maid really went overboard, n not first time

I think she could have just handle it on her own, no point exposing her maid on SM

Bad form by her.

🙈🙈