Cravings And Gaining Weight

Hello all, ima currently on week 5 and realised ima getting hungry very easily and eating about 4 meals a day. Had gained 2kg over the one week. Is there any ways to stop the cravings or putting in the weight...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you can go to this link. is very useful http://Www.infobaby.org You need to eat fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, cereals, milk and milk products, cheese, nuts every day. Always take an apple or yogurt with you,

VIP Member

Suggest you don’t eat steamboat. Not so good. Hmm I’m 5 months pregnant now and only gained 3kg. The hormone HCG should actually stop you from gaining weight too quickly. Maybe check with your gynae for any issues?

5y ago

Hihi!! Thank you! I gained 2kg in a short time might be because i was underweight! And the 2kg add on actually makes me back to hitting the normal weight. So far ive only gain another 1kg and now am at week 9!

Ima trying to cut down the carbs during each meals. Btw, is it safe to eat steamboat at this stage???

5y ago

now better don't. I also eat steamboat at the 3rd semester. but make sure don't eat too frequent & make sure the food are all fully cooked.

VIP Member

Will probably good if u Can take healthy snacks in between the proper meals .

Dear mum, Try taking healthy food in you diet and well cooked food too