im a young mom at the age of 22years old but i look 16. n every time i bring my baby out with me, i get a lot of stares from people. it really hurts in a way ppl r still so judgemental... there was one lady who asked how old was i n i replied 22 she told me i was so young too young in fact. n another mom overheard n told her 21yo daughter "better study hard if not you end up like her." & fyi i WANTED to be a young mom, i didnt want to have a big generation gap with my kids yknow. i hate how ppl r saying the only reason i got married n have a kid now is bc shotgun or unplanned but in fact it isnt!! my husband n i actually alr planned to rom bc we applied bto tgt n have been tgt since we were 14yos! sigh i feel so judged every time i go out... sometimes i wish i look more "chao lao" (old looking)

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me and my husband is 26 and 28 respectively and knew each other since I'm 15 but only got together when I'm 25. We weren't married and had a planned pregnancy after 7months tgt cause we know we are meant for each other andwanted to just try early. then rom after we succeeded cause we weren't in a rush to get married and thought that getting preggers would take some time. But 3months later we got our bb girl. we look very young too cause both of us got baby face. Even at 26 people still say we look young and havent married then preggers. confirm shot gun no choice. But who cares.. my husband loves me super alot, take cares of my family so well. Im happy, he's happy. who cares if those passerby says anything. They might be unhappy themselves so going around to spread negativity. dont care them! you do you! p.s looking young, have baby face is good please. dont need spend too much money on skincare etc to look young. natural gift!!

Read more