im a young mom at the age of 22years old but i look 16. n every time i bring my baby out with me, i get a lot of stares from people. it really hurts in a way ppl r still so judgemental... there was one lady who asked how old was i n i replied 22 she told me i was so young too young in fact. n another mom overheard n told her 21yo daughter "better study hard if not you end up like her." & fyi i WANTED to be a young mom, i didnt want to have a big generation gap with my kids yknow. i hate how ppl r saying the only reason i got married n have a kid now is bc shotgun or unplanned but in fact it isnt!! my husband n i actually alr planned to rom bc we applied bto tgt n have been tgt since we were 14yos! sigh i feel so judged every time i go out... sometimes i wish i look more "chao lao" (old looking)

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just ignore them. Everyone have their own timeline. U r not doing anything wrong so I feel the mother is rude! She has no right to judge u. So just ignore them and enjoy your life.

I know my hubby since 13 yrs old. we lost contact, only bump to each other 21 yrs later. par tok 5 years than married. by the time I have my 2 kids I am already going 40.

VIP Member

Ignore the negativities! Live the life you want, you can never fulfil everyone’s expectations. As long as you’re happy, why care about others words or thoughts?

Ignore them! I am a 21 year old single mum! Let them say whatever they want to say. You do you. Afterall, you are the one living the life. You go girl 🙌

VIP Member

Motherhood is a blessing, ignore negative comment and fill your heart with your babies

VIP Member

Motherhood is a blessing. Ignore the passby as your heart is full with your babies!

VIP Member

Be happy and proud. You can enjoy your baby while young. It’s the best thing

VIP Member

Simply ignore these people... it's your life and you live it the way you want!

You dont hv to answer their qn, if i were you, i will simply walk away

Don’t feel like that!! They are narrow minded. You do you!!