im a young mom at the age of 22years old but i look 16. n every time i bring my baby out with me, i get a lot of stares from people. it really hurts in a way ppl r still so judgemental... there was one lady who asked how old was i n i replied 22 she told me i was so young too young in fact. n another mom overheard n told her 21yo daughter "better study hard if not you end up like her." & fyi i WANTED to be a young mom, i didnt want to have a big generation gap with my kids yknow. i hate how ppl r saying the only reason i got married n have a kid now is bc shotgun or unplanned but in fact it isnt!! my husband n i actually alr planned to rom bc we applied bto tgt n have been tgt since we were 14yos! sigh i feel so judged every time i go out... sometimes i wish i look more "chao lao" (old looking)

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Simply ignore. I'm 21, married with 2 kids. I had my first child when I was 20 and I am currently pregnant with my second child, due in a couple weeks time. My husband and I went to the same school. I knew him when he was 13 and we eventually started dating when we're in college. Things got serious between us and we chose to get married, have kids. Both of my pregnancies were planned. I don't really care what others think. It's my life, it's not that I ask their money to feed my kids 🙄 Lols. Remember, it's your life. Don't let others affect you! Stay strong 💪🏻

Read more