Third trimester

I’m worried I won’t be able to have normal birth because I’m unable to go out as often for my usual exercises and also, I’ve been reading that by 33 weeks my breast milk should start leaking but I haven’t had any. I’m worried, will I be able to feed my baby? Is it normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Don’t worry about breast milk. Most of the mummies only have their supply kicked in at day 5. And please do not massage your breast now because it will cause preterm labour. As for exercising, you can brisk walk around your house. Many mummies including myself are active throughout the entire pregnancy, but eventually had long labour. So it might be a myth as well. Nonetheless, don’t worry too much! Breathe in and out!

Read more
VIP Member

Hi don't be worried and let nature takes its course. In any case if csect is required, it's not something scary and that bad either so don't worry too much first and enjoy your pregnancy! My breast didn't leak any milk too at week 33. In fact nothing leak out at all during my entire pregnancy all the way till I gave birth through csect. But 2 days later after birth, my milk came and I was full of supply. So don't worry mummy!

Read more
TapFluencer

Hi mummy I had milk leaking at 2nd tri and stop. But I still have lots of milk right after my C sec 4th day I think is depending on your own body. Don't worry too much. You can take more fish soup if you are worried you won't have enough supply of milk. Fish boost milk.

VIP Member

you can do abit of exercise at home, like brisk walk or squating if you can. and for the milk, if it doesnt leak, its normal. mine doesnt leak in my first preg and my milk is alot when i bf my baby. just eat alot of green veggies to have more milk ok

VIP Member

don't worry, throughout my preggy, there's only 1x my milk leak and that's it. but I'm a oversupply mum after I give birth to my son.