Rashes on hands / left foot

Hi mummies, i’m in my 3rd tri (33 weeks) and i’m currently having some rashes on my hands and on my left foot. Is it normal? Should i be concerned? It’s been a couple of days now and i’m trying out calamine lotion to see if it helps to ease the itch. Any recommendations?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine also just started and it was crazy itchy to the point i couldnt sleep. Gynae gave me antihistamine but didnt work at all. Luckilu my mil told me to boil “sireh” or betel nut leaves and soak my feet and hands in the water(once warm enough) and the intense itch went away instantly!

me too! same situation as you and mine even on tummy. you can use ice pack to lightly pad on the itchy areas to soothe the itch.. and i have vaseline intensive care lotion at home, i apply and it works.. you can try thou.

VIP Member

Nope, I don’t think it’s normal to have rashes. Put some cold aloe Vera gel on affected areas and monitor. If it doesn’t go away is 2/3 days, please see a doctor

3y ago

Religiously apply virgin coconut oil mommy. It will go off if its eczema.

if there is an itching in the stomach part it's normal . otherwise please check with your doctor immediately.

SuuBalm rapid itch relief works great for me! I also get abit of rash, especially when the weather is hot.

TapFluencer

is it due to heat and excessive sweating? if unsure best to check with doc

If it makes you uncomfortable, consult the Doctor.

VIP Member

Please have it checked with your OB.