C sect

I'm at wk 39 and baby is 3.8kg..I have decided to go for c sect since dun wan to risk natural birth or induced labour which might ended up emergency C sect since baby is quite big now..is c sect scary? Hope my decision is right..after c sect cannot natural birth next time right?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

After csect, can still go for natural birth. My #1 was via emer csect, #2 was natural birth. For #2, my gynae advised me to opt for csect again, cause he said baby is big. I went to seek second opinion at 37 weeks, and confirmed to switch gynae at 38 weeks. Popped @ 39 weeks, baby was 3.78kg. Tbh, don’t let baby’s weight be the determining factor whether you go for natural birth or csect. There’s 1 mummy in my edd group, she’s quite small sized too. But she managed to deliver her 4kg baby naturally.

Read more
3y ago

No offence, but it just shows that my our gynae is not very pro natural. Same as my 1st gynae. Usually if they recommend Csect due to baby being big, even if we try for natural, it will highly likely end up in csect also. Cause they will somehow convince us during our labour. That’s what happened with my #1.