Bottle feeding

Im transitioning baby 2month to bottle i have tried the nuk But the flow is to much (he uses a nuk paciefier) the does take the tommie tippie however he would only take it once a day or maybe a couple of sucks, do i stick with the tommie til he gets use to it or try other teets ? Please help im desparate (going back to work in 2 weeks)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If he’s okay with tommie tippie then just stick to it. Increase the bottle feeding as much as possible before u go back to work. So your LO can get used to bottle. Try direct latch only at night.

5y ago

Ohh then you might need to consider other bottle. U can try pigeon. The pigeon teats is soft & smooth similar to our breast. Coz tommee Tippee teats i find it abit hard.

VIP Member

Last time my baby will reject the bottle straight away when i use tommee tippee i feel he’s having a hard time to suck. But when i change to pigeon & medela bottle he was ok. 😊

VIP Member

But every baby is different.. so you have to do trial & error. No choice on this one. don’t be so stress, you’ll eventually learn what your LO wants. Enjoy the journey 🙂