Formula Milk

Im struggling with my bm, i tired to do everything in order for my bm to be more but sadly it doesnt work.. My bm is less so at times i didnt get to give my bby my bm ?.. Can i know whats the best formula milk that similar to bm to give to my 2weeks old baby??

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Karihome goat's milk, which is closest to breast milk. I faced the same issue as well and had to top up with formula. Don't feel bad or worry about it, it's very normal! Don't let what other people tell you about "breast milk is best" bother you as well - most importantly is your baby is fed and full and happy. Some mums struggle with low supply and we should be supportive of that as well - feeding with formula is perfectly fine while you try to get your supply up if that's what you want. All the best to you and your bubs!

Read more
VIP Member

I can suggest u try different fm n all r same , which one baby preferres we don’t know so start with nan n if baby rejects try some other .. then continue wat ur lo likes to drink .. as I had low supply my lo likes NaN hence I continued tht

Hey don't feel bad! You’ve tried your best and that's what matters. I struggled too and had to supplement with formula. I'm using Enfamil and Fairprice brand. Every baby is different so you would need to see which brand works for your baby.

VIP Member

Im in same situation as you mummy. Will pump whenever i can and collate as much breastmilk to feed during the day. Top up with formula if insufficient. Im giving NAN optipro

I've the same problem as u. I tried and has no milk supply, hence have to give in to FM all th way. Ever since she is both till now. I'm giving frisolac. Now she is 1month.

Super Mum

I feel you. Me too. I even cried & blamed myself for that. It's ok to give fm. They will grow healthy too 💪 Try NAN 🍼💪

Super Mum

It's OK. Don't stress yourself. Formula milk can provide your baby with enough nutrients too. I

VIP Member

Don’t feel bad! I’m doing mix feeding too! A little bm is better than none!

VIP Member

I gave NAN Ha. Also faced same issue as you. So i top up with formula

VIP Member

Bellamy’s organic.