I'm a stay at home Mom (SAHM). Wanna ask all husbands here .. what is your expectations of your Wife if she is a SAHM n both of u have two kids. Do u expect her to take on all housework , cook all meals ? When u come home from work that she ought to continue to do all the work including settling the kids to bed , supervise older child of his work .. ? Then when u wanna be intimate with her n she was still busy settling housework that u grumble u have the lowest priority in her heart ? I wanna hear from the point of view of husbands

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am a father of 4+ Yrs kid and might be able to answer to your question. To answer to the question, my expectations are too short from my wife: 1. Wake up Spritually and Lead family. 2. Train the kids like her mother gives her love and supports. 3. Discuss everything about kid day to day actions/activities in school/any type of classes (if any) 4. Settling the kids to bed is father & mother job too. 5. Plan & Execute with care family related issues. 6. Discuss with husband in detail about the day. 7. As a father & husband, respect & love wife for successfully completing the day :) Hope this answer, help to understand about the expectation of a husband.

Read more