Relatives alwys hv smth to say,as if Im the worst Mum!

Im a single mum & a first time mum, I know I have a lot to learn and all. Whenever there is gathering or relatives came over to see my LO. They sure have 101 many things to comment! Etc : my lo is fully bf & doc ever said to bf her on demand. When they were asking how many hours she needs to eat & when i said Im bf her on demand. They eventually say whr got such thing and blame me for anyhow do things my way . The best part is whatever my relatives said my my mum always believe them n never once side me nor believe me! When i do as they say to feed her every 2-3 hrs using bottle,when she vomit out I gave them a look then they blame it on I dress her to lightly and now i let her catch a cold n thats why she vomit. Im totally going insane in every single thing i do as nw my mum nags for everything i do when i nv follow their ways and all! What should i do? Anyone go thru the same situation as me? Im so afraid Ill bcm depression. Idk who else i can talk to except to cry evey night alone. Im sorry but here is the only place i can rant out and ask for advise. Please give me some advice...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tell those ppl who blame u to keep their mouth shut n dont cross the line. U have to standup for urself n protect ur baby. Otherwise who gonna protect ur baby?! Goodness u r the mum. U have the full control of ur own child. Pls dont let ppl step over u otherwise ur child gonna suffer next time