39 weeks of pregnancy..

I'm so scare and worry... Will I fail in my delivery room... My gyne say that I will be early birith... My husband doesn't seem he concern about me too..(I always doubt myself 'does he still love me?") Idk who to share with.. my sister always scare me saying that how pain i will be going though and the pain is extremely pain she can't explain it too...

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mummy you can do it! Have happy thoughts like you are finally meeting your bb soon so no matter what you must pull through. As for my husband, he didn’t care much or sayang me when I was pregnant, even in the delivery room when I was in pain, he just come give me some comforting words then after that sat down and play his phone until the gynae ask him to come assist me to give birth LOL. So I guess some men are just freaking insensitive and annoying. Yes it’s painful but can always ask for epidural, I feel totally no pain after getting it! Stop listening to ur sister if she has no comforting words to say. Let me know if you need anyone to share with or talk to, we can find ways to connect up!

Read more