LO looking at you all the time

Hi mummies, just curious. Does your LO look at you all the time? Regardless of who is taking care of my LO, holding my LO or playing with my LO. My LO will always look at my direction. He is 5 months old btw. For example, my LO can be playing with someone else and when he spot me, his eyes will start following me around. Many times when I am in the kitchen washing his bottles, I can see him looking at me from the living room. ? At times, I will pretend to sleep and see if he will look at me. And without fail, my LO eyes will be fix on me throughout that 15 mins of "sleep". My husband is being sour about it since he is the primary caregiver for my LO for the past 2 months but still my LO will only look my way when I came into his sight. (My husband work from home so he helps me take care of LO while I concentrate on pumping and housework) Does this mean my LO is very attach to me?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Believe so cause they are still young and need security. I feel that my little one will also look for me or call out for me when crying etc.