39 weeks of pregnancy..

I'm so scare and worry... Will I fail in my delivery room... My gyne say that I will be early birith... My husband doesn't seem he concern about me too..(I always doubt myself 'does he still love me?") Idk who to share with.. my sister always scare me saying that how pain i will be going though and the pain is extremely pain she can't explain it too...

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mummy you can do it! Have happy thoughts like you are finally meeting your bb soon so no matter what you must pull through. As for my husband, he didn’t care much or sayang me when I was pregnant, even in the delivery room when I was in pain, he just come give me some comforting words then after that sat down and play his phone until the gynae ask him to come assist me to give birth LOL. So I guess some men are just freaking insensitive and annoying. Yes it’s painful but can always ask for epidural, I feel totally no pain after getting it! Stop listening to ur sister if she has no comforting words to say. Let me know if you need anyone to share with or talk to, we can find ways to connect up!

Read more

39 weeks is considered full term already so you'll give birth at any time from now. It's a lie if I say labour pain is not painful. Everyone has a different pain threshold. You can always opt for epidural which will make you numb from waist down and you can even sleep throughout the contractions. About your hubby, well I guess he's just a man. Men don't really like to show that they care. But hey, maybe when he sees his baby afterwards, he'll be different? Relax and calm down ok mummy. Don't put stress on yourself. It's not good for your baby. Everything will be alright 😊

Read more

Hey mama! Don’t overthink and don’t stress about it, you will do great I’m sure! Just relax and listen to the gynae or midwives! As for the pain, I will be lying if I say it’s not painful but for me it’s only the contractions that’s crazy pain but you can opt for epidural! The rest of the process doesn’t hurt as much and is pretty much bearable. Good luck mama!!

Read more
Super Mum

39weeks is not early.. It is already full term so not to worry. The nurses and your gynae are there to assist you so just follow their instructions. You can do it!

VIP Member

its okay mummy. everyone is scared the first time but relax. u will know once its time😉

Becos of your baby everything is worth it.

Don’t worry, all will be fine!