body changes

Hi im pregnant for the first time and I would like to know where can I get comfortable clothes and what kind of bras should I use and where do I get them. I am currently at 9 weeks.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Clothes- I bought maternity clothes from JumpEatCry and even stretchy cotton dresses from Cotton on worked too. Bras - try to get 1 size larger than what u would normally wear and without metal underwire. I bought a $4 nursing bra from Qoo10/Shopee and it is so comfortable that I still wear it even though I'm no longer nursing.

Read more
Super Mum

When your cup size gets bigger just buy bigger bras. It's not really a requirement to wear maternity bras. Similarly just shop at your favorite stores for any loose dress that has space for your belly :). I didn't really wear any maternity clothes because I feel it's wasteful to throw after a few months

Read more

Hello! I got my nursing/maternity clothes from Jump Eat Cry and Dear. And nursing bra from Happy Maternity! They are so comfortable! Btw, i have just given birth and am selling my clothes. Very good condition as i only use a couple of times. Let me know if you are keen.

I bought a few large, straight-cut dresses at Iora and Lalu for $19/29/39 only. Only thing is they are usually quite plain with one or 2 color, stripes or some lace. They have a lot of outlets. You can also check out their website online for promotions and delivery.

VIP Member

Although I don’t think you need it now, there are lots of affordable maternity bras online e.g. Q00010 and Lazada. If you want to support local, you can google Lovemére; they have maternity clothes, nursing clothes and nursing bras.

VIP Member

Maternity bra! So you can unclip them easily for breastfeeding next time. You can get them from bove. Pretty affordable. Comfortable clothes you can try JEC!

Yeah I've also got some from jumpeatcry which many have recommended. For comfortable maternity & nursing bras and shorts, I've gone with Lovemere.

I bought a few of 1 piece loose dress from zara and it last me throughout the preg. Still can wear it after delivery... dont wear bra at home

VIP Member

Maternity wear from jump eat cry. Wearing nursing bra bought from Q10 ever since pregnant. It's the most comfortable bra I ever wear. :)

perk by Kate has gorgeous lace nursing bras which make you feel good! Also dear collective has nice maternity and nursing wear :)