8 weeks pregnant

I'm now at the stage of feeling hungry even 5 min after eating. Late eat gastric or vomiting. Constipation and insomnia. Stomach feel uncomfortable to laydown even if i lay on my left or right. I hope it goes away and dont wish to feel this for the whole 9 months.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama, Sorry to hear you’re not feeling too good. The hormones do tend to mess up our systems I’m afraid. Perhaps take a look at your mealtimes and space them out - eat little meals and snack in between to satiate your hunger. May help with the gastric and vomiting too. Keep to foods that go down well - some mamas tend to find sticking to starchy food helps keep it down. Try changing up some carbs for wholegrains - they’re high in dietary fibre. For the insomnia, try having a breathing relaxation bedtime routine. If you’re not adverse to smells, sometimes aromatherapy like lavender can help. Many mamas find that it helps once they have a routine. Sticking to it help make the symptoms you mentioned bearable. Hope you feel better soon.

Read more