Bleeding

Hi....im new here. Need guidance from u...this is my scnd pregnancy...im 5 pregnant 5 weeks plus and out of sudden i have a bleeding for 3 days. Is it normal....??

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hello I was 5weeks pregnant when I was bleeding. Seems like light flow, dark brown. End up it was implantation bleeding. Went on for a few days. Nonetheless, with advice from my MIL and mum. I went A&E obgyn. I saw my baby's heartbeat beating strongly. And I was so assured. I advice u to do the same. I was worried abt the cost but at the end of the day, all the riches didn't mean nothing without my baby.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi, bleeding is not a healthy sign, its worrying so i hope u have ardy seen a doctor. And i hope baby is alright and your bleeding will stop by medication control :)

VIP Member

How much blood was there? I had spotting and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage. Hurry see gynae and he can give pills and jab to stabilise the pregnancy.

VIP Member

It is normal. I was like this from my 7th weeks till 10th weeks. I had to insert stabilisation pill to stop bleedong/spotting. Rest more.

Super Mum

It’s Not normal. U need to seek gynae for their advice on how to stop bleeding. Cannot let it continue bleeding

VIP Member

Hi... it’s not normal. Please give your gynecologist a call and describe your condition. He/she will guide you

VIP Member

Please do see your gynae as he/she will be able to do a proper diagnosis. Take good care!

Hi. I'm in the same situation as urs. May I know what is your outcome?

Actually many ppl has bleeding during early pregnancy But pls see dr

TapFluencer

Best to check with your ob-Gyne to get accurate diagnosis