Hi mummies is bleeding normal in first trimester?

Hi fellow mummies, Im at week4/5 of my pregnancy, HCG came back at 71, going to have my second appt soon. I started spotting and having slightly heavier bleeding for the past 2 days, it is now lighter and comes on and off. But my pregnancy test line have been getting darker. Have anyone experienced this? Does it turn out okay? I have had an early term miscarriage earlier this year, but this time round the amount of blood is much lesser and I dont have the intense cramp that I experienced previously. Any advice please? Fingerscrossed! Thank you! #advicepls #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hihi I also had some bleeding but for a day only (week5/6) I’ve read that it’s normal? Making me anxious too but we can’t really tell at this point of time. but if it’s not getting worse it should be ok? Would suggest to see the doctor maybe they would start you on some hormone pills. They gave me and I stopped. Hope that helps and do keep us updated. Praying for you!

Read more
8mo ago

thank you so much for sharing! doc gave me some hormone pills ytd evening too hopefully the blood stops 🙏 praying for you too!!

Update for anyone experiencing the same worries: the hormone pill stopped my bleeding and my hcg is up from 71 to 128 in 2 days and doc says to monitor for 2 more weeks fingerscrossed! 💕🤞

8mo ago

Thats great news! All the best & take it easy❤️