I’m new in DSLR photography and I want to hear suggestions on what are the most beginner-friendly places in Quezon City to try in my new hobby?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I took up Photography classes way back college and until now, it serves as a hobby and an activity to destress myself from work. I agree with Joey and Felisilda, UP Diliman is still the best place for me! You can definitely practice shooting nature and people subjects. The whole stretch of Katipunan is also a good subject. Place your camera and tripod in the middle of the footbridge near Ateneo and Miriam College and set your shutter in its longest during the 6 pm rush hour to acquire an amazing night photography shot.

Magbasa pa

Sharing with you a list of a few of my favorite photo spots within Q.C. 1. UP Diliman 2. Eastwood 3. Memorial Circle 4. Art in Island Museum 5. Lamesa Eco Park 6. Ninoy Aquino parks&wildlife center 7. Maginhawa food park Ofcourse, it will depend on your theme and preferred subjects. I am not a pro but I love photog as well. Hope these helps :)

Magbasa pa

Try UP Diliman for a photo walk. :)