Are there any good places to go to watch NFL games here in the Philippines? I live in Manila and want to find a good place to go before the season starts!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I love watching football. And recently I started betting on sports with this online bookmaker https://melbet.com with high odds. Here I can place live sports bets and play various gambling games. I like the opportunity to have fun and earn money at the same time. If you are interested in this bookmaker, then go to the site and after your first deposit you will receive big bonuses.

Magbasa pa

Some answers I saw at reddit for the same question as yours: (most are sports bars in Burgos, Makati or BGC) 1. Filling Station 2. Howzat 3. The Fox Tavern 4. IIRC 5. Heckle and Jeckle 6. Skinny Mike's the last one seems to be the most popular among NFL fans here in Philippines.. :)

Magbasa pa

Skippy's bar in BGC is a good place to watch NFL. They are also Pilipinas Aguilas' (Philippines national tackle football team) major sponsor. They have good food too and affordable beers and drinks.