i'm gg overseas for 4 days with my 10 month old. can i bring frozen pureed vegetables (ill store it in my cooler bag for the short 3 hour flight) and then transfer it to the hotel fridge when i check in? the fridge doesn't have a freezer, but it should be ok as long as it's refrigerated right? was thinking i can just take out one cube for her lunch daily.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

4 days seems a bit long to keep your thawed puree in the fridge. Recommended is up to 72 hours, however most hotel bar fridges are not very cold compared to our normal fridge, so I personally wouldn't use it after 48 hours. Where are you traveling to? You can consider bringing a portable travel cooker (http://list.qoo10.sg/s/TRAVEL-COOKER?keyword=travel+cooker), some rice and a small portion of raw vegetable like a carrot, broccoli (vegetables that can last more than a few days) and cook porridge in the hotel instead. If you want to add meat or fish, than that will need to be purchased at the supermarket.

Read more

Your lo is still on puree at 10 month old? Is it possible to buy at overseas supermarket ? Will be more convenient

8y ago

actually we still purée her food and add it to cereals. though we puree it a bit less so it's not too watery. should i not? not sure about all these. first time mom here. for dinner it's porridge, slightly blended too.