Week 17 And Weird Emotions

I'm currently week 17 and I quarrel with my husband a lot. I have been showing a crazy side ( which I never knew I had) to him and shout at him whenever we quarrel until no voice. Before pregnancy, I'm a quiet person and seldom flares up . Now I'm like a crazy woman screaming till the whole block can hear. I'm so bothered by my emotions now and I'm afraid it will affect my baby in my tummy. But every small little things spites me and he doesn't seem to understand but instead quarrel with me even more. Please help I cannot control my anger and emotions :( end up shouting lose my voice and crying. *I cry when I get angry*

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its quite a norm to feel that qaybduring pregnancy as our hormones is messed up. I also know it can be tough to control our emotions during this period. Try to think of happy thoughts, do things that makes u happy, think of having a happy baby. Once u are in a better mood, hopefully u can talk nicely to ur husband and in return he will be nice to u too and make u less angry.

Read more