When I'm in tears and sobbing after a quarrel with my hubby, I can feel my baby's tiny movements

And it made me tear more... Does your emotions affect your baby? #firstbaby #pregnancy #1stimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes, I remember that I had a massive fight with my husband for no good reason in trimester 1. This was before I even knew I was pregnant. Never had such a fight like that before or even after baby was born! Hormones being escalated in pregnancy is very normal. In my case the fight was initiated by me. I am not sure what’s the reason for your case, but whether you are in the right or wrong, ask hubby to be more patient with you, the fighting is not good for baby. Scientist have attributed that up to 20% of a child’s future development is determined during the pregnancy journey itself. (Nature/vs nurture debate), so it is extremely important to have a happy pregnancy where possible. Good nutrition, good sleep, no smoking and avoid stress/depression. Be happy for baby’s sake.

Read more
3y ago

thank you so much Roshni 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

VIP Member

Yes, definitely! When you feel happy, sad, angry or even cold or warm, baby will feel the same too.

Yes! Your baby can feel your emotions too so best is not to feel stress or depress.

TapFluencer

your baby can feel everything you're feeling.