early 2nd trimester thoughts

Im currently 4 months preg, gg 5 months in another 2 weeks. Felt like my bump has been growing slow, not much diff almost from starting of 4th month. Didnt feel much preg symptoms. Sometimes abit worried. Am.i overly paranoid or this is normal haha. First time mom here

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same for me! 22+ weeks now and my bump grew super fast during the first month or so of second trimester. Now seems like quite stagnant and the bump nv grow much. But I guess not to worry much! Cos baby definitely growing! Went for my 20 weeks scan and gynae even say my baby on the bigger side (oops). Am also first time mum to be. Was worried initially too!

Read more

Do not worry too much. It's a good thing if you do not have any pregnancy symptoms. Morning sick is really sick. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

VIP Member

Usually it gets bigger from 5th to 6th month onwards, nothing to worry about. Your gynae will be able to advise you better(:

Dont worry! I think all the mom here get excited and overwhelmed... the bump will grow more at end of second trimester

Normal if this is ur first baby... Bump.will show up more for those pregnant before...

Super Mum

First pregnancy usually small