12 weeks pregnant but suddenly don't feel preg

I'm 12 weeks now with my first child but suddenly all my pregnancy symptoms eased up. I don't feel so nauseous anymore. I feel more energetic and I can eat better. The lack of symptoms makes me worried that I'm not pregnant. Is this normal? I do get the occasional tailbone pain still. It comes in waves, probably due to the release of hormones every now and then. But otherwise, I really feel OK. OH, and I sometimes feel abit crampy on my uterus muscle. Feels like sometimes a muscle has been stretched... That kind of sensation but it's not painful. Should I be worried??! I can't help but to feel worried.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My situation is just like you. Nausea and vomiting eased, but bloating and burping continues, but I don’t vomit on everything I ate, only when I feel that I ate too full and too bloated and I will vomit, usually before I sleep. I am also constantly worrying like my pregnancy is gone because my first pregnancy was a missed miscarriage. But I guess everything will be fine. I am so looking forward to my next scan in few days time, hoping that the heart is still beating hard and strong!

Read more

this is called the second trimester bliss. the stretching of uterus is for the baby to grow, it can also be round ligament pain. enjoy it. it’s very normal.