Anyone Here Choose To Induce Or C Section At 39 Weeks Due To Big Baby?

Hi, I'm currently 38+ weeks and base on last gynae visit my body show no signs of going into labour yet. Gynae ask me go back on the 39 week and to make a decision on whether want to induce or c section as my baby is quite large. Last visit at 38 weeks is already ard 3.5 kg. If wait too long baby may be 4kg or above. Any Mummies here have experience delivering large babies? Did you choose to induce earlier or chose c section? Which is more recommended?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi!!! im currently in my 39wks + 3 and im having the same problemm as well........ gynae checked 3.4-3.5kg and my cervix no openings at all so gynae said most probably overdue next week or next two weeks which means baby might be bigger... i really dnt know which to decide try natural or go for elective csect.. how was yours?

Read more