Anyone Here Choose To Induce Or C Section At 39 Weeks Due To Big Baby?

Hi, I'm currently 38+ weeks and base on last gynae visit my body show no signs of going into labour yet. Gynae ask me go back on the 39 week and to make a decision on whether want to induce or c section as my baby is quite large. Last visit at 38 weeks is already ard 3.5 kg. If wait too long baby may be 4kg or above. Any Mummies here have experience delivering large babies? Did you choose to induce earlier or chose c section? Which is more recommended?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What do u prefer? For me... I wanted a natural delivery but told gynae I will wait and see the situation when baby is due. If can natural will opt for natural and if need c sec will then go c sec