household chores

Im currently 31 weeks pregnant. But im still doing chores like washing the toilet, sweeping and mopping the floor. Anyone who would restraint from doing household chores ?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm still doing all but I listen to my body, anytime I feel energize I try to do some chores also I found that more making my body feel lightweight as I move more than just sitting around 😊😊😊 but again listen to your body, because everyone is different some actually has a lot of energy before pregnancy just do whatever makes you comfortable and always send positive affirmation to baby, I believe both us and the baby will be healthy 🥰

Read more

My husband will help me do all the housework since I’m pregnant. I would only wash Laundry (washing machine) & dryer.. I also help out to wash dishes still. But I don’t do other chores. I don’t think you use bend so much like washing toilet. I understand we should avoid bending too much. But all along I don’t do much housework as my hubby does what I doesn’t like to do?

Read more

Few weeks before I was due, I hand washed my baby’s clothes. Try to avoid chemicals and get your husband to help, especially mopping floor and moving heavy objects. Different expectant mothers go through different things. If it’s difficult, please don’t force yourself to do the household chores! Protecting your baby is the top priority.

Read more

Im also on 31 weeks pregnant and Im still doing housechores be it cooking, washing, iron clothes, I use vacuum instead of sweeping. I keep myself active while I still can. Except for washing toilet or mop my husband will do and sometimes if I feel tired my husband will do all the housechores except for cooking.

Read more
10mo ago

Same here. Preggy with twin baby girl.😅

TapFluencer

31 weeks and still doing chores like you. My hb is worried for my safety so he told me not to and he'll do it but my eyes cannot tahan so end up, I still do. lol! Just exercise caution esp cleaning toilets and mopping floor. And take your time. Don't over exert if u cannot handle. Take care!

Read more

Did them all the way till delivery. I also remained active during my pregnancy with daily 30-45 min walk so I didn’t feel any impact while doing the chores. It depends on your body so do listen to it. If it’s causing body aches please get someone else to help instead

Still doing household chores except lifting of things since I have a low - mid placenta. So I was advised by the doctor to keep away from lifting or carrying things. My husband does the lifting of things for me. Doing household chores keeps my body active

31 weeks 5 days running, still doing all the housechores, be it cooking, cleaning & keeping myself active, just avoid to lift heavy things & avoid bending. My husband helps whenever i dont feel like doing anything & also helps in a lot of chores

I’m 31 weeks too. Have been doing same chores as before pregnancy. Cleaning, cooking, wash car even. I only avoid chores that require climbing. So car roof my husband wash 😂 I prefer being active!

Do be extra cautious when cleaning the toilet and slippery floors ya! As for me, i am still doing chores too such as drymop the floor, washing toilet, clean the kitchen, laundry.