please help!

Im currently on my 15weeks right now. And ever since I've found out that I'm pregnant, I rarely (and almost none) eat chocolates, chips, icecream, milk tea, cakes. But I can't wat any kinds of veggies. It make me gag whenever I had a taste of it till now. I'm scared it will affect my baby. I love eating fruits. Apple, orange, strawberries, cherries, banana. I eat it everyday. But i also love ordering yummy food outside rather than eating home cooked food and sometimes fastfood. Anyone experience this?is there a bad effect on the baby? Please help!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

As long as you drink your prenatal vitamins, I think your baby will be fine since it gives the nutrients your baby cannot get from what you eat. Besides you're eating fruits din naman to make up for not eating veggies so it's good. Yun lang, I hope when you order food, you don't order fried foods most of the time :) You can also track your baby naman din through check ups and ultrasound and as long as your OB tells you there's nothing to worry about, then everything is fine :)

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thank you so much! Your response helps me a lot to feel at ease cause I've been worried for days! Yes im drinking prenatal vitamins, though weakness ko lang is i always order food outside like japanese food, chinese food and lately shawarma and curry. Sobrang obsessed ko. Minsan din fastfood.