Will it affect my baby?

Hi! I have a question.. huhu.. I didn't know I was pregnant until I found out yesterday. Though I had a feeling I might be. But I disregarded it, since I had experience multiple times of negative results in the past. So, before I found out that I was pregnant, I used to drink 1-2 or maybe 3 times cup of coffee everyday. And recently, I smoked maybe 4 sticks (due to stress) in 1 day. I also had chips and coke( I was kinda craving for coke because I thought my body was feeling a little bit hot than it used to). Will it affect my baby? Btw, I'm approx. 4weeks and 2 days preggo according to this app.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

6 weeks ako nung nalaman kong preggy ako. ang bisyo ko talaga is coffee, end of November to December preggy na pala ko I didn't have any idea and everyday nakaka 3times ako mag coffee ng venti macchiato. Then, I found out nung January. Totally cut ko yung coffe and nagfocus ako sa pagkain on time, take ng meds ko and milk. Syempre rest din kasi nagka mild bleeding ako.. So far ok naman po kami ni baby ngayon. Alagaan mo lang po sarili mo kasi si baby din magbebenefit nun ๐Ÿ˜Š

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Part po tlga ng pagbbuntis ang stress.... I hope ok din si baby. Bawi ka po sa pahinga, kain on time, milk and meds..anyway, Congratulations and Goodluck. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now that you know. Make it up to your baby and your body. Wla n tyo magagawa s already done. Eat nutritious foods and beverages. Avoid junk foods and artificial flavorings. ๐Ÿ™‚. Ok lng yan hndi mo nmn alm nung una.

4y ago

Yesss!! After I found out, todo bawi talaga ako eh. Naawa talaga ako kasi I stopped smoking na last year, but then because of Covid-19, affected kasi work ko, na stress talaga ako. So napa-smoke ako. Pero it happened only 1 day hehe. Then yung coffee talaga kasi can't stop it before. But now, ayun.. todo bawi ako. Hehe.