i want baby to come out.. now if possible..

Im almost 40 week.. 39+3 to be exact.. no sign of labour yet but i want baby to come out now... i have no idea what to do or think anymore.. crying every night.. losing my sleep.. nothing seem to work... help.

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 3rd baby also come out at 1 day before week 40. Believe me, when it stays in tummy, your life is better. Once come out, it's non stop feeding and taking care and change diaper. It's more crazy, tiring mentally plus physically. Baby won't stay inside forever. When your body it's ready, will come out. Don't induce unnecessary. Natural birth labour is the best. Unless your gynae say amniotic fluid is low or any risk if bb stays inside. If not, just wait. What will come will arrive. Rest assure

Read more
Super Mum

I was having terrible pregnancy symptoms and wanted my baby out too.. but I also wanted labour to be fast (inducing when baby’s not ready could lead to >24h labours) so I was in a dilemma. When your gynae checks you tomorrow, if your cervix has dilated slightly already (like 2cm), they can do cervical stretching in the clinic.. this has made me go into labour and deliver the baby within 24 hours for both pregnancies. Haha. But it’s excruciatingly painful, so grit your teeth or hold your husband’s hand.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you for the best wishes

Dont stress about it.. baby will definitely come out when the time is right. I gave birth at 40w+1d. I was like you too, worried about baby coming out as i had no signs of labour. During the laat few days before i actually delievered, i had a ling walk at the park, did zumba and all sorts. Dont know if that helps, but at least it put my mind at ease knowing that i put in some effort to induce the labour naturally.

Read more

I m also at my 39 weeks 2 day right now. waiting for my lil one to be ready to come out...my edd is 26 Aug 2022. I also enduring all the pain,backache,Headache and etc. I dont to be induced and want my cervic to open naturally...since 15 Aug 2022 my gynae say my cervix has open 2cm so hopefully now till my edd is has open more. I pray for you too.

Read more

I was anxious like u too. waiting and waiting at week 39. Then I had an ice cream, went to bed lie down rest. and suddenly feel a pop, went to toilet pee and saw blood. Went Bath and go to hospital. Nurse confirm waterbag burst and in labour. My boy came out at 39+6 😄

Hey , don’t worry. I was like you and doc actually wanted to have a induce labour on the day of my edd , but guess what baby decided to come out naturally (waterbag leak at home ) by herself on the midnight of my edd . So don’t worry , relax and walk more . Jia you

39weeks and 4days waiting patiently for my baby to come out. I feel like popping anytime soon as my lower tummy is getting heavier. And back pain. Im afraid also that i might get overdue. Because i am so near to my edd. Not the same scenario with my 1st.

Speak to your doctor and see if you can induce. In the meantime,keep walking A LOT. It may not be easy with a huge tummy but it seemed to help for me and a couple of other people too. All the best and may you have a smooth delivery!

same goes here.. i am 39w2d.. realy anxious waiting for my baby to pop out.. already walking, claimbing stair but nothing happen.. 😣 babies please come out before tge due date pliss.. don't want to take induce

I was there with my youngest son. I demand the doctor to induce. I was having severe backache. At first they didnt want to induce but i say if i happen to give birth at home they will held responsible.

4y ago

If you are ready, go for it. If you have doubts, try asking for third party opionion. Is your husband ok with inducing?