5 Replies

I posted a reply to a similar post... I was spotting and went to the gynae. Hb was present but gynae asked me to monitor. After a week, the spotting came back and I thought of monitoring for a day or two before visiting the gynae. Spotting was very very minimal and on/off for almost a week. (Some days without spotting) And suddenly, the cramp was so so so painful that I have to curl up. Took Panadol and went for a nap. Woke up feeling “empty” and totally no pain at all. Checked my panty liner and a huge lump of clot was present. Gynae said I had a complete miscarriage. Lesson learnt for me ):

Just keep monitoring and stay positive! ❤ Go to the doctor immediately if there's any cramps/ more bleeding. Sometimes the bleeding could be due to other factors esp since its early pregnancy. Jiayous!

Thank you..

See a dr if u r concerned. They may prescribe progesterone to help stabilize the spotting. Take more bed rest too. That's what I did and im 20 weeks into pregnancy now. All the best lady!

Super Mum

I had spotting during early preg and I always see gynae immediately without delay. The gynae prescribe progesterone and eat till end of Tri 1. For me, it’s always an ease of Mind

Continue to monitor

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles