bleeding

Im 7weeks preggy ang i have bleeding 2days but not so much and not so thick. I already do check up and still hear baby heartbeat. Any advise and experience happend from u??

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I posted a reply to a similar post... I was spotting and went to the gynae. Hb was present but gynae asked me to monitor. After a week, the spotting came back and I thought of monitoring for a day or two before visiting the gynae. Spotting was very very minimal and on/off for almost a week. (Some days without spotting) And suddenly, the cramp was so so so painful that I have to curl up. Took Panadol and went for a nap. Woke up feeling “empty” and totally no pain at all. Checked my panty liner and a huge lump of clot was present. Gynae said I had a complete miscarriage. Lesson learnt for me ):

Read more

Just keep monitoring and stay positive! ❤ Go to the doctor immediately if there's any cramps/ more bleeding. Sometimes the bleeding could be due to other factors esp since its early pregnancy. Jiayous!

See a dr if u r concerned. They may prescribe progesterone to help stabilize the spotting. Take more bed rest too. That's what I did and im 20 weeks into pregnancy now. All the best lady!

Super Mum

I had spotting during early preg and I always see gynae immediately without delay. The gynae prescribe progesterone and eat till end of Tri 1. For me, it’s always an ease of Mind

Continue to monitor