Empty Gestational Sac šŸ˜­

I'm on 6weeks and my gestational sac is empty. The doc @ KKH O&G suspect Ectopic Pregnancy or maybe too early. Next appointment next week. Anyone gone through the surgery yet? I'm scared. _________________________________________________ *Updated* - I'm currently at 7weeks 6days. After go thru all the O&G journey + Beta HCG + Detailed Scan Beta HCG 1st day: 1161 Beta HCG after 48hrs : 1181 (it shd be double up, but mine wasn't) 1st Ultra Sound Gestational sac size : 4mm 2nd Ultra Sound Gestational sac size : 7.9mm 3rd Ultra Sound Gestational sac size : 0.6mm (Failed as it getting smaller) My results turn to be a : Failure Pregnancy (no Ectopic) Vaginal scan: All fine. Now I'm started having light bleeding, maybe tomorrow I shall visit the KKH again if the heavy bleeding reach me. I would like to thank to all mummies here for always giving me nice, comfort & lovely comments. May you all mummy and your newborn baby always be healthy and fine. Shall meet all of you again for my next post (next pregnancy HAHA!) Not too soon as I need to recover first, pantangĀ² first, ask makcik urut to massage & adjustĀ² my rahim abit. Lols To new mummies who worried, stay calm. U may cry as much as u want. Different body is different experience. Some may heng some not so heng. But it's ok!!! Just do your searches and prepare for the worst, the better is.. must trust in GOD plans. If today not so successful nevermind don't give up k. Can still try! Ok sign off. xoxo ā¤ļø

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear, donā€™t be worry first. I was also diagnosed by KKH the same when I was at 6 weeks pregnancy. I was crying very badly and decided to go for my own gynae checks after 2 weeks when they arrange me to go back KKH. I didnā€™t go back and went with my own gynae, currently at week 15. Baby is growing well too šŸ˜Š Have faith and pray hard, all will be well. Bless you will have the same result šŸ«¶šŸ» Hugs

Read more
1y ago

Thank you for the support and great motivation šŸ„° Feeling muchĀ² better after reading this comment 2 days ago. I reallyĀ² enjoyed and spend my weekends with family, I put my worries aside for this weekend. I can't wait for this coming Wednesday for the results. I hope everything will be fine. šŸ„¹ So happy for you! Please take good care there. May you always surrounded by love.

donā€™t worry! it may just be too early to see anything. we couldnā€™t see anything on our first visit too and doctor did a blood test to confirm pregnancy, then scheduled for another check a few weeks later. from the blood test, he was more or less able to tell whether itā€™s ectopic.

1y ago

ā¤ļø After reading all lovely comments here, getting more and more stronger to face this worries. Tysm for the info & idea atleast I can mentally prepared for my 2nd check up next Wednesday (;

Donā€™t be afraid. I previously also like this in kkh and lots of drama. The doc arranged me to withdraw the blood and do a detail scan. I was panic like you do. End up everything is ok. They will rearrange you to come back after 1-2weeks for a scan.

1y ago

Congrats Mummy to be! I feel so touched and your comments make me smile this morning. 3 days past I didn't talk to my baby, today I started talking and rubĀ² my tummy.. I even ask my where are you, please don't hide anymore. šŸ˜… Tysm you really make my day. Blessings to baby and you soon. ā¤ļø

usually before 8 weeks no need surgery.. body will flush out naturally.. but a scan must be done after 2 weeks if it happens to ensure everything is cleared up..

1y ago

Aww..Thank you. šŸ¤—

Remain positive, it could possibly be too early still. Usually after 8 weeks is the best time that you can probably see the yolk sac. Wishing u all the best!

1y ago

Trying to remain positive as much as I can. I also feel too early. But anyways thank you for the well-wishes! You make my days feel better this week. (:

Me too had empty gestational sac in 7 weeks waited also empty at 9 weeks Opted for tablet to clear out tissues MISOPROSTOL

1y ago

šŸ„² we are on the same boat. I hope you're doing well there. Don't give up making babies. We can do it! šŸ’ŖšŸ¼ *will take note on that tablet thing. Tysm for your reply. It really helps me for my next visit. (:

Isn't it still rather early? I've seen women who only start having yolk and all in w8. All the best!

1y ago

Ikr! Nvm will see how on my next check up. Hope there will be a good news for me. Ty for the well-wishes. (;

Stay positive and have faith! It might be too early at Week 6.

1y ago

That's so nice of you.šŸ„² I keep telling myself too early too. Tysm for the positive vibes. (: