Just need to pour out my feelings

So I'm 33 weeks preg and have a 29 month old toddler. Just past few days , I've been having mild contractions like feeling and it made me feel restless. Googled to find out more (in case it was just Braxton Hicks) but all I got were articles to preterm labor. Mum suddenly ws me after dinner and asked if I was feeling any pain and she said she had a feeling that I was gonna give birth earlier than my edd. I contacted my masseuse and told her my symptoms, turns out it she suspected could be threatened labor. 😭 She came to gave me a massage and said baby was in distressed inside. Turns out the reason for that to happen was because I was carrying my toddler till it strained me. There was a bulge on my spine and she showed me that it bruised. Cut the story short , massage went well and I felt so much relieved from all the pain I was having. But I kind of feel bad and sad that I cant carry my toddler as much now. He seems to have understood Im in pain and has been rather clingy demanding hugs and carry but I could only say no to carrying. Today he cried so bad that I had no choice but to carry him awhile. It breaks my heart to see my firstborn crying like that but at the same time I have to take care of myself too. How do I stop feeling this way? 😭😭 Hubby works from 8-5pm and I don't want to trouble him with trivial stuffs like this.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

taking care of urself so u can care for him longer 🙏