Kkh experience

On the 15th of july this year, i went for the growth check up. Was told to wait outside room 4 but a lady doctor came by and called me in to the other room instead. Not asking much i followed. The doctor asked me to pulled up my dress and lowered my undies but she has yet to prepare all the requisite... she told me to wait in the room while she went out and me still half undress... Someone came in after and keep apologising as she explains that the room that i was is down for maintenance last few days and that they finally set it up again today. But the thing is that the computer isn’t working still.. with me still half undress, the lady then came squeezing into the side of where i was laying down and insist on me getting up as she fix the cable. I ended up getting a really bad morning that day when suddenly she shouted so loud behind me where she’s fixing the cable as she got ELECTROCUTED!!! And a GUYYYYY came in to where i was half undress ! I hurriedly covered myself and they quickly asked me to get down after insisting me to do so !? My husband wasn’t allowed to enter at all and he told me that everyone outside the room was looking at him worriedly wondering as to what happened to me inside. No updates were given to my husband and he waited there anxiously until i came out. The scan turns out to be very unpleasant scan :(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm I went fr my growth scan on the 2nd of July and my husband was allowed in. I'm not quite sure why yours wasn't allowed but yes you should leave a feedback.

Super Mum

That's so unprofessional! I hope you left a feedback!