painful kicks at the chest and ribcage area, normal?

im at 39 weeks and baby movements has been extremely active since 37-38weeks. however whenever she starts kicking, she likes to kick in my chest area and ribcage. today was like more than 3 non stop hrs. isit normal???? it hurts so much that it made my back hurt too and i started crying all the time. it made me feel detached to baby whenever this happens as idw to touch my tummy due to anger(?)/tired(?)/in pain(??) and wants her out right away. i know i shouldnt feel that way and felt very guilty all the time. my hubs reminds me baby wants your attention everytime it happens. i feel like i cant be a good mother to her for feeling that way but i cant help myself ? im so sad at times i cry to myself as im always alone at home and rarely reply or go out to ppl bc im just too tired. i dont communicate well with ppl bc i feel like bothering ppl.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Awww.. baby’s legs darn strong!! Be positive! Another week more! You can do it. Touch your belly, syg n talk to baby. Listen to soft music / read books to baby etc I’m sure baby is pushing hardly, connected to nerves. That’s why you feel very painful. Try sleep on your left side.. I Guess you are overthink dear. Have a date with husband.. After give birth you will be very busy and exhausted!!! Don’t cry too much when you are pregnant okay!!! Not good! Baby can feel sadness.. You will be a great mama! Jiayou mummy :)

Read more